Light duty conveyor belt
Light duty industrial conveyor belts are manufactured with a variety of base fabrics, including polyester, nylon, cotton, solid woven, fibre glass, and so on. The top surface is coated with rubber, polyvinyl chloride, polyurethane, or silicon, and the belts come in a wide variety of sizes to accommodate almost any industry.
Up to 2400 millimetres in width, these belts are offered in a variety of colours, including white, green, black, and any other colour that may be required.
Light Duty Conveyor Belt Features
- Minimal running expenses, low maintenance requirements, and good durability.
- Mostly resistant to various chemicals, oils, and greases.
- Excellent grip on inclination is provided by special sorts.
- Tough and resistant to abrasion.
- Characteristic of high strength and little stretch.
- Energy savings due to light weight and improved strength to weight ratio.
- Excellent tracking over a considerable distance—flexible longitudinally and stiff lateral.
- Electrostatic buildup is avoided using antistatic materials.
- Can be equipped with sidewalls, profiles, and flights.
- A wide variety of solid woven and 1, 2, and 3 ply constructions are available.
- Easy thermal jointing can be performed on-site, whether it is for fingers or seams.
Application Areas :
Packaging, Pharmaceuticals, automotive industry, sorting & baggage handling, baking, biscuit & tiles making, caning treadmills, fruit & vegetable handling fish processing, glass & insulation.