Belt Conveyor Manufacturer and Supplier in UAE and Middle East Regions.
Belt conveyor systems are the most flexible and easy-to-use ways to move materials. They work with a belt that goes around two or more pulleys. The loop then moves an item on the belt from Point A to Point B. We wear belts made of rubber or fabric. Belt conveyors are often used in factories and warehouses to move goods.
They are great for moving things that are both normal and odd shapes. Things like totes, packaged things, and bulk boxes are often moved on these conveyors. Motorised belt conveyors are easy to set up because their design and building are simple. Ultimation can help you figure out which model to choose from the ones that are offered. There are both heavy-duty styles and lighter-duty ones. There are a lot of different ways to do it, but most of them are easy.
Belt conveyors are manufactured by trained experts utilising high-quality components. We provide a wide range of customising possibilities for our products, including textured surfaces for increased traction, flat, smooth surfaces, a variety of shore harnesses, and other one-of-a-kind fabrications.
Belt Conveyors Manufacturer and Supplier in UAE. In addition to the mining, metallurgical, port, cement, grain, chemical, food, beverage, packaging, and airport baggage handling industries, our belt conveyors find application in many other areas.
Pressure Tech is the industry standard in the United Arab Emirates for belt conveyors. We ship Conveyors all around the United Arab Emirates, including to major metropolises like Dubai, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi, Ras Al Khaimah, and Ajman.
Belt Conveyor Features:
Belt Conveyor Applications:
Types of Conveyor Belt Systems:
Advantages of Belt Conveyor:
- Move simple things from one place to another.
- Move things up and down slopes. Ask our engineers what the best angle is for your goods. We usually don’t let a belt-style system slope more than 25 degrees.
- You can move in either a constant or a step-by-step way. To move an object, the belt can stop and start each time. If you put a monitor at the end of the conveyor belt, it will stop. In other cases, items are put on and taken off a belt that keeps moving.
- Use when you need to change the speed. We can add a variable frequency drive (VFD) to change the speed. The frequency of the electric current is changed to make this work. A simple way to move a product around bends is to use a powered conveyor with a belt.
- There are curve-style systems that can keep an object facing the right way as it moves around a curve.
Disadvantages of Belt Conveyor:
- Getting more and more of something (like for a buffer). Products can’t stack up against each other on belt-style conveyors, which is what the word “accumulate” means. If you stack things on top of each other, they will get broken. You might also have trouble with them pushing things off the conveyor belt. Use a wheel conveyor or an overhead conveyor if you need to stack things. Accumulation means to store up.
- Things that won’t roll or slide off the conveyor belt. In a driven belt system, the part must ride on the belt without moving along it. There are other ways to hold the parts while they are on the rack. Think about using a slat conveyor that can be outfitted with tools to keep the product in place. As the conveyor moves, the tools on the boards move with the product.
- To use the belt as a place to work. Belt-style conveyors are made for moving things, not for making things. When this happens, use a slat conveyor or a roller conveyor.