High-Pressure Hydraulic Cylinders
High-pressure hydraulic cylinders require precise engineering designs and high-strength materials. Experienced machining is essential to meet exacting tolerances and ensure performance and field safety.
We have the knowledge and experience to deliver complex, custom high-pressure hydraulic cylinders that meet your requirements and application needs.
As a professional high-pressure hydraulic cylinder manufacturer and supplier of experience building hydraulic cylinders to work at high pressures. Meeting customers’ requirements by manufacturing these types of cylinders.
Custom high-pressure hydraulic cylinder
Customize your high-pressure hydraulic cylinder with application-specific features. Our engineers consider your equipment type, application, and operating environment to design the best custom hydraulic cylinder for the job.
- Chrome bore available
- Adjustable cushions
- Air bleeds
- Special materials & plating
- Integrated valve technology
- Linear displacement transducers
- Proximity switches
- Pressure boosters
- Intensifier designs
- ASME, ABS, DNV, USCG and API specifications
High-pressure cylinder features & specifications
1. Up to 5,000 psi hydraulic cylinders
2. High-yield strength carbon or alloy steel outer tubes, piston rods and components
3. Up to 10,000 psi hydraulic cylinders for specialized applications
4. Extensive pressure testing
5. Double and single acting high-pressure hydraulic cylinder designs