Long Stroke Hydraulic Cylinder
Long-stroke hydraulic cylinders are a specialty of PressureTech. A 40′ long chrome rod or sharpened tube requires specialised equipment and skilled machinists to operate on. Final assembly of the pieces on such cylinders requires a skilled, experienced worker. By producing certain kinds of telescopic hydraulic cylinders, PressureTech has more than 5 years of expertise satisfying customer needs.
One of the top providers and manufacturers of long-stroke hydraulic cylinders in the UAE is Pressuretech.
Long Stroke Hydraulic Cylinder Features:
- specialised sizes up to and including 36″ bore
- stroke lengths of 40 feet and more
- Cylinders with dual and single actions
- designs with an operating pressure of 10,000 psi
- The combined weights can frequently be close to 25,000 pounds.
- outer tubes made of high yield carbon or alloy steel.001″ minimum carbon or alloy steel rods with chrome plating
- Available finishes include nickel/chrome and duplex chrome plating.
- Steel rod glands with ductile iron or bronze inlay options
- cushioning at the stroke’s two ends
- Trunnion mount, clevis, pineyes, or lugs with spherical bearings are a few mounting options.
- Custom port and integrated valve options
- Various seal preferences owing to temperature or heavy usage
- Available sensors, proximity switches, and linear transducers
- many pressure tests
- The finished cylinder is sandblasted and painted in accordance with the customer’s preferences.
- Available are material test results and data packets for hydrostatic testing.
- Seal kits are available for prompt delivery.
- shortened lead times for manufacturing
According to ASME, ABS, DNV, USCG, and API specifications, PressureTech has produced long stroke hydraulic cylinders for a variety of uses, such as mast raising, motion compensation, and boom extension. We possess the expertise and experience necessary to produce these intricate long stroke telescopic cylinders.