Long Stroke Hydraulic Cylinder
Pressuretech has unique experience building long-stroke hydraulic cylinders. The capacity to do work on a 40′ long honed tube or chrome rod takes unusual machinery and experienced machinists
Pressuretech is one of the leading long-stroke hydraulic cylinder manufacturers and suppliers. Pressuretech has rich experience designing telescopic for a number of industries and applications and can work with you to design a single-acting or a double-acting design.
- Single-acting telescopic hydraulic cylinders use hydraulic power to extend the cylinder and gravity or mechanical force to retract the cylinder into its original position. This design is low-maintenance and compatible with most machinery.
- Hydraulic flow and pressure extend the cylinder
- Gravity or some other external force will retract the cylinder
- Holds position
- Long stroke in a compact closed length
- Larger outer diameter than rod cylinders
- Less complex design than double acting