Welded Hydraulic Cylinder
Welded hydraulic cylinders are designed for most applications and are more complex in design. Welded cylinders are typically a better solution due to their compact design and when a more robust design is important in an application.
Pressuretech is one of the leading welded hydraulic cylinder manufacturers and suppliers. Our engineering team takes your requirements and designs a premium cylinder that exceeds expectations.
Custom welded hydraulic cylinder features
- Single & Double Acting configurations
- Standard Carbon, Alloy, & Stainless material options available based on application
- Common bore sizes from 1-1/2″ to 20″
- Common stroke lengths up to 300″
- Seal options available based on fluid/pressure/temperature
- Standard paint options include vinyl acrylic primer or enamel, special paints available upon request
- Plating/treatment options available based on application
pressuretech welded cylinder includes the following standard features:
- Barrel is manufactured from high tensile cold drawn tube, precision honed for extended seal life
- Rod is manufactured from High tensile SAE 1045/CK45 SAE4140/42CRMO4/SS304/SS316, ground & polished hard chrome plated
- Piston & Gland are manufactured from ductile iron 65-45-12 (ASTM A536)
- Pin & Pin clip are high tensile zinc plated steel
- All seals are manufactured to North American specifications and standards
- SAE Ports
- 100% hydraulic tested
- Standard black paint, custom colours available.